Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot, Black/Poppy Red, 8.5 Regular US
Free Shipping Included! Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot, Black/Poppy Red, 8.5 Regular US by Columbia at Cove Mountain RV Resort. MPN: 1424692-010-8.5 Regular US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A hiking boot designed with expert craftsmanship for the female hiking enthusiast, the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof hiking boot is the ultimate companion for rigorous day out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia's list of requirements when designing and creating women's footwear. These boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish. Columbia's signature technology is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality pro
Product Description & Reviews
A hiking boot designed with expert craftsmanship for the female hiking enthusiast, the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof hiking boot is the ultimate companion for rigorous day out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia's list of requirements when designing and creating women's footwear. These boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish. Columbia's signature technology is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality protection and prevention. This hiking boot features a waterproof mesh and leather exterior to protect from trail to mountain range. The advanced traction outsole works hard to tread grip in every environment to prevent slipping. Lastly, the signature lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return. Columbia offers our Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Boot in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, please utilize our sizing chart.
Features & Highlights
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's waterproof full-grain leather and mesh bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof hiking boot delivers style and durability with its contrasting color combinations and soft mesh exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.
1424692-010-8.5 Regular US
1424692-010-8.5 Regular US
11 x 5 x 15 inches
16.15 x 4.9 x 19.3 inches
Have questions about this item (1424692-010-8.5 Regular US), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Columbia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1718821-286-9 Regular US, ean: 0190178485638,
Finally, a stylish waterproof hiking boot with the comfort and traction you need for tough trails, easy walks—and every adventure in between. The Newton Ridge™ Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot is made from high quality materials, quality assembl...
mpn: J99782-Brndl-11 M US, ean: 0884506920112,
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this waterproof hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for mother of all boots.M Select DRY seals out water and lets mo...
mpn: A23095, ean: 0790482857451,
The meaning of ''V'', ''GV'' and ''GTX'' in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
The tough protection and underfoot support of the Asolo® Green...
mpn: 67333, ean: 0612632377278,
In 1932 Charles Danner opened his bootmaking business, risking his future on a stubborn belief that, regardless of the economy, superior craftsmanship mattered. While much has changed since the first Danner boot was made, our dedication to crafting a...